Where to stay in Cyprus ?
- Limassol – Growing City with a lovely historic centre. Basic Hotel & Resorts with usually small beaches. Lovely old town by the Marina, lots of bars, lounges and restaurants. (Larnaca Airport to Limassol or Paphos Airport to Limassol about 40 – 45 min drive )
- Paphos – A Historic place of Aphrodite and ancient ruins, Old Town & New town of Paphos mix great with lovely hotel, Resorts with Entertainment for kids and families as well as luxury resorts of couples and adults. Paphos has also been European Capital of Culture. Old town has been recently renovated enjoying lovely trendy restaurants & Bars (Larnaca Airport to Ayia Napa 35 min Drive while Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa about 1Hr & 50 min drive )
- Nicosia – The Capital of Cyprus is mostly popular for Business travel.
- Larnaca – Here you may find Larnaca International Airport. Emirates Airlines have flights from Malta to Larnaca. New flight routings will soon be out.
- Tochni – Little traditional village set on a hilly area around the beautiful church of Constantinos and Eleni. This is a place to enjoy traditional Cypriot landscape, Taverns and farmhouses. Suggested for those who like to rent a car. About 7km from the closest beach. (Larnaca Airport to Tochni 25 min Drive while Paphos Airport to Tochni about 1Hr drive )
- Ayia Napa – Ayia Napa is synonymous with clubbing on the island, having made a transition from a popular, all-ages family holiday destination to a “dance party capital”, similar to Ibiza in Spain. (Larnaca Airport to Paphos about 1Hr & 20 min drive while Paphos Airport to Paphos about 20 min drive )
- Protaras – The holiday resort of Protaras, only a few minutes away from Ayia Napa, is a far more family friendly area and boasts one of the best beach on the island: Fig Tree Bay (Larnaca Airport to Protaras about 50 min drive while Paphos Airport to Paphos about 2 hrs drive )