Enrico Travel & Royal Travel are teaming up for a world tour
– are you ready for it?
Beyoncé and Jay-Z. Gin and Tonic. Ben and Jerry. Te fit-tazza and pastizzi. These are just some of the iconic duos you already know and love, but hold on to your passports and get ready to say ‘hello!’ to the latest perfect pairing to join their ranks: Enrico Travel and Royal Travel! Brought together by a mutual passion for adventure, commitment to top-quality customer service and a wealth of experience in planning unforgettable trips abroad, the two travel experts are teaming up to bring their clients the absolute best travel experience around. We’re beyond excited to present Grand Touring – the go-to for any avid adventurer or tentative solo traveller looking to see the more exotic side of the world.
Your Next Adventure – Simplified
Still dreaming about that big trip to a land far, far away? That’s where we come in. Grand Touring is here to turn your ‘what ifs’ into ‘let’s gos’ and your dreams into reality, one inspiring day at a time. Whether you’re a seasoned explorer or first-time traveler, exploring the world solo or with your loved ones, you can trust us to have your trip planned to perfection with the right amount of flexibility to keep things personal – always at an affordable price. We want to make sure as many people as possible get to see the world, so why should wanderlust break the bank? You can join us as a lone wolf and make new friends when you join your fellow travellers, or bring your nearest and dearest along for a well-organised tour of the world’s most exotic destinations.
Grand Touring is currently taking bookings for action-packed trips to twelve enchanting locations:
- Morocco: A culturally-rich country filled with friendly locals and more colours than you can count, Morocco is a feast for the senses any day of the year. Trek through Saharan sand dunes and the High Atlas, or take in some of the Ancient medinas and awe-inspiring historical sites as you get to know Morocco’s best-kept secrets.
- India and Nepal: From the bustling streets and breath-taking architecture of India to the Himalayan beauty and golden temples of Nepal, this trip is brimming with all the richness and history you could wish for at one go.
- Piemonte: A tour of Piemonte is a deep dive into its culinary prowess. Piemonte is a magical place populated with sprawling vineyards, this makes for a truly ideal backdrop as you overwhelm your senses with the best food and wine the region has to offer.
- Istanbul and Cappadocia: Join us in this bustling city where East and West come together to offer some of the most amazing sights and sounds you’ll ever experience. Istanbul is alive with history spanning centuries, with breath-taking art and architecture all around you to prove it. The locals are some of the friendliest you’ll ever meet, and the food will have you going back for seconds and thirds. You’ll be head over heels for this Turkish gem before you can say ‘baklava’. You’ll love this tour if you love shopping, as we’ll be there just in time for the renowned Shopping Festival!
- Japan: Get ready to soak in idyllic hot springs and see the imposing Mount Fuji for yourself as you explore the best that the Land of the Rising Sun has to offer. Japan has it all – incredible cuisine, vibrant nightlife, gorgeous natural landscapes and just the right mix of history and hyper-modernity to keep you guessing every moment of the day. We’ll be visiting during Autumn, when Japan is at its most breathtaking.
- South Africa: Synonymous with safaris, fiery sunsets and majestic mountains, South Africa is unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced. You’ll feel truly humbled by the sweeping natural landscapes and close encounters with amazing animals that you’ve only ever seen on TV; South Africa is more than a destination – it’s the spirit of an entire continent.
All you need to do is pick your ideal destination, find your passport, and pack a suitcase; leave the rest to us! We’ll take care of all the details, from flights and accommodation to breakfast and dinner plans. That means that you get to focus your time and energy on making precious memories (and taking stunning photos) that’ll last a lifetime.
In short – we’re all about minimum stress, and maximum fun.